Panasonic – N335 HIT® + Series
The 96-cell HIT®+ N335 solar panel provides a powerful combination of increased module efficiency, energy savings and durable long-term performance. Featuring a 20% module efficiency and 335 watts per panel, N335 delivers an advanced renewable energy source with zero emissions for any home. A temperature coefficient rating of -0.258%/°C, one of the lowest in the world, helps generate greater electricity output on the hottest days.
Panasonic home solar panels are backed by our industry-leading parts and performance warranty that guarantees minimum power output of 90.76% after 25 years.
- Increased module efficiency of 20% enables higher power output and greater energy yields
- A low temperature coefficient of -0.258%/°C produces higher output at high temperatures
- Heterojunction technology with ultra-thin amorphous silicon layers reduces electron loss
- High-strength 40mm frame design with unique drain system reduces water stains from panel surface
- Complete 25-year warranty on linear power output, parts and product workmanship